The Trinity Education Foundation Seminary Scholarship is designed for individuals who have identified seminary as the road to their calling in full-time ministry.
Theseminary scholarship is awarded on a yearly basis with the option ofreapplying the following year. The number of scholarships awarded,and the amount granted will vary depending on things like the numberof completed applications received and approved, need assessment ofeach application, and total dollars available in the seminary fund.Please note that students may receive only one scholarship at a timefrom the Foundation.
Scholarshipsare paid directly to the seminary of choice and will be applied totuition, fees, book, room and board, and other unmet needs.
The Trinity Education Foundation Seminary Scholarship is offered to graduate students who:
- Have been accepted by, and will be attending, an accredited Christian seminary in the United States.
- Feel called to participate in the body of Christ by exemplifying God’s unconditional love in their work and their lives.
- Desire to influence the world for good by serving others.
- Intend to work in a vocation that expresses these ideals
Preparing to Apply
Following are the documents you’ll need to have ready when the application opens on January 1.
- PDF of your High School transcripts if you are currently a High School student.
- PDF of your College acceptance letter.
- PDF of your unofficial transcripts if you are already attending college.
- PDF of any additional financial aid awards.
- PDF of a letter of recommendation regarding your academic performance from one teacher/advisor.
- PDF of a letter of recommendation from one leader associated with your volunteer/service work. (e.g.: clergy, youth leader, local volunteer work, school club advisor, or a supervisor if you work while attending school.)
- 350-word essay describing the circumstances of your financial need.
Upon completion of the academic year for which the scholarship was awarded, each recipient must submit a written summary of his or her academic experience over the previous year. Trinity Education Foundation will contact each recipient to finalize and obtain the written summary.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.