The Trinity Education Foundation Seminary Scholarship is designed for individuals who have identified seminary as the road to their calling in full-time ministry.
The Seminary Scholarship is awarded on a yearly basis with the option of reapplying the following year. The number of scholarships awarded, and the amount granted will vary depending on things like the number of completed applications received and approved, need assessment of each application, and total dollars available in the seminary fund. Please note that students may receive only one scholarship at a time from the Foundation.
Scholarships are paid directly to the seminary of choice and will be applied to tuition, fees, books, room and board, and other unmet needs.
The Trinity Education Foundation Seminary Scholarship is offered to graduate students who:
- Have been accepted by, and will be attending, an accredited Christian seminary in the United States.
- Feel called to participate in the body of Christ by exemplifying God’s unconditional love in their work and their lives.
- Desire to influence the world for good by serving others.
- Intend to work in a vocation that expresses these ideals
Preparing to Apply
Following are the documents you’ll need to have ready when the application opens on January 1.
- PDF of your Seminary acceptance letter.
- PDF of unofficial transcripts if you are already attending seminary.
- PDF of any additional financial aid awards.
- PDF of a letter of recommendation from a Pastor or other spiritual advisor who knows you well.
- PDF of letter of recommendation from someone who has worked with you in ministry in a volunteer or professional capacity.
- 350-word essay describing the circumstances of your financial need.
Upon completion of the academic year for which the scholarship was awarded, each recipient must submit a written summary of his or her academic experience over the previous year. Trinity Education Foundation will contact each recipient to finalize and obtain the written summary.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.