The Trinity Education Foundation Seminary Scholarship is designed for individuals who have identified seminary as the road to their calling in full-time ministry.
The Seminary Scholarship is a renewable scholarship for up to three years. The number of scholarships awarded, and the amount granted will vary depending on things like the number of completed applications received and approved, need assessment of each application, and total dollars available in the seminary fund.
Scholarships are paid directly to the seminary of choice and will be applied to tuition and related expenses.
Please note that students may receive only one scholarship at a time from the Foundation.
The Trinity Education Foundation Seminary Scholarship is offered to graduate students who:
- Have been accepted by, and will be attending, an accredited Christian seminary in the United States.
- Feel called to participate in the body of Christ by exemplifying God’s unconditional love in their work and their lives.
- Desire to influence the world for good by serving others.
- Intend to work in a vocation that expresses these ideals
Preparing to Apply
Following are the documents you’ll need to have ready when the application opens on January 1.
- PDF of your Seminary acceptance letter.
- PDF of unofficial transcripts if you are already attending seminary.
- PDF of any additional financial aid awards.
- PDF of a letter of recommendation from a Pastor or other spiritual advisor who knows you well.
- PDF of letter of recommendation from someone who has worked with you in ministry in a volunteer or professional capacity.
- 350-word essay describing the circumstances of your financial need.
Upon completion of the academic year for which the scholarship was awarded, each recipient must submit:
PDF of current unofficial transcript
Proof of being a student in good standing and confirmed course load for the following year
Recommendation from an Academic Advisor or Professor
Maximum, 500 word essay, describing your critical learning and/or experience over the past year
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.